Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair
- Weighs only 20 lbs and supports individuals up to 250 lbs
- Attachable push bar with padded foam grip
- 12″ rear flat-free wheels
- Comes with a seat belt
- Comes with swing-away footrests and anti-tippers
- The back folds down for convenient storage
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Heavy-duty, nylon-reinforced upholstery
- Comes with hand wheel lock lever and companion-activated wheel locks
Designed with care, the Transport Chair is designed for patients who are unable to walk on their own. The seat and durable aluminum frame are designed to last amidst daily use and an ever-changing cycle of patients.
Wheels are designed to roll smoothly over nearly any surface, and the chair’s anti-tippers and swing-away footrests provide maximum safety and security for users. A hand-wheel lock lever keeps the unit securely in place during patient transfers.
An attachable rear push bar allows caregivers to navigate the Aluminum Transport Chair with or without a patient seated, and a padded foam grip relieves pressure on hands and wrists. The chair folds closed for easy transportation and storage.