Aluminum Crutches Drive Medical
Lightweight Adjustable Aluminum Crutches
Our Comfort Max crutches feature unique contoured accessories that provide superior ergonomic comfort and are also smooth for easy cleaning.
These adult-sized adjustable crutches can accommodate a user of 5’ 2” to 5’ 10” (62 to 70 inches). Collapsible crutches feature dual push-button adjustments, while approximate patient height settings are labeled on the center tube within 1” increments.
The Lightweight Aluminum Crutches are comfortable, lightweight, and durably made from anodized aluminum.
These crutches feature a curved stair deflector at their tip, washable cushion grips, and thick underarm padding so you can go farther without feeling less fatigued.
The Hugo Lightweight Aluminum Crutches offer solid and adjustable walking support for indoors or out. They are lightweight and compact. With them, you can go anywhere you want to go, with confidence.
- Comes in pairs
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Pushpin adjustment makes it easy-to-adjust crutch height in 1″ increments
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable accessories are latex free
- Weight Capacity 350 lbs on aluminum crutch (excluding pediatric)
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex-free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool-free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1″ increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. This crutch is available in four sizes: adult, tall adult, youth, and pediatric.